I have already written to Rose suggesting Lexapro as an option. Excercise is
great. Friends are great. But if someone is suffering from depression and
anxiety, an antidepressant medication can really help. It should never be the
only option, but believe you me, if it can keep you from turning the car on
and closing the garage door, it's worth it.  People still tend to be
extremely ignorant and skeptical about current psychotropic meds. They can be
life changing and life saving. I suffered for 20 years with incapacitating
depression and therapy is wonderful and very important, excercise, friends,
all of that. But when one has been abandoned, feelings can arise in a way
that they never had before, depending on our history and you can wake up in a
pool of blood. Obviously, I'm sensitive about this subject so I apologize for
that.

Andrea