In a message dated 1/1/2003 7:32:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I hope I don't get bogged
> down this time (even though I am getting sent the
> Digest version again). Maybe I'll stick around a
> little while longer :)

I hope so, Joseph...welcome back. And please continue to contribute, when you
do it gives you a better sense of "ownership" with the messages and you won't
feel so bogged down. It's also much easier to manage the list by getting each
message individually, that way you can pre-delete whole threads without
scrolling past something you might have enjoyed. And of course, Les gives us
a "Joni-only" option where we can only get Joni-related posts if we choose.

I liked the O'Brien book as well, and was pleased as punch to get a mention
in her section on covers.

Bob

NP: Badly Drawn Boy, "You Were Right"