This is a great topic! Here is my list- and I apologize for any sloppiness as I am writing this after midnight. My brain is going to shut down in about five minutes.

1. The day Joni taught herself to play guitar by reading a Pete Seeger instructional songbook.

2. Watching Joni play bawdy drinking songs in the bush with her teenage friends.

3. Kicking it in Mattala.

4. Following Joni around while she worked when she was pregnant-just to learn how she kept it a secret.

5. The day Joni was introduced to open guitar tunings.

6. The time Joni told off the prisoners.

7. Hanging out in Joni's treehouse in Laurel Canyon.

8. Getting a backstage pass to any Joni concert.

9. The day David Crosby introduced Joni to his crowd.

10. And the most important - Discovering what really transpired when Joni and Jimi Hendrix got together!

Mia - NP:Radiohead "Electioneering"

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail