Went and spent the new years with my Mom (So. Cal).  She doesn't like to go to
the movies much but wanted to see the new Hugh Grant, Sandra Bullock (Austin
Resident) movie "Two Weeks Notice".  Mom loved it didn't want it to end.  I
have to say that Sandra is not hard on the eyes in this one.  But up somewhere
in the middle was "Big Yellow Taxi" cover by the Counting Crows (It's a hidden
track on "Hard Candy".  I like the version it's really fun much more exciting
then the Amy Grant version.

Now back home in Texas.  Little more chilly then my so cal week.

Peace, Craig

NP: Peter Gabriel - UP!