no worries Colin dear, Mike's happy about it because he gets to collect your words for
his dictionary of the misspelledd words. ;-)
Moogs
xo
 colin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:because evry other time it is bad typing!
I am relearning all finger typing but I am still faster with just two. i
am typing this properly and whilst slow it is at least more accurate!

mike pritchard wrote:

>>>Orson Welles(sp) was 26 when he made and starred in Citizen Kane.<<
>>>

>Hello Colin and Happy New Year (to everyone else too),
>How come the only time in living memory you spell something right you feel so
>insecure about it that you need to put '(sp)' after it? I find it wired.
>
>mike in barcelona

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM