Hope someone got him a spellchecker for Christmas, too.
To see a word like "priviledge" printed as part of a Joni Mitchell album's
liner notes really hurts.

Holy crap (how's that for bad writing?)!  I didn't notice that one. I read
through the liner notes with hopes there would be no errors, after being
distressed by the number of dumb errors on TTT.  Proofreading is a lost art.
It used to actually be a profession, until desktop publishing came along and
everyone using it became both a graphic designer and an editor, while
excelling at neither.