On Monday, Jan 6, 2003, at 00:04 Europe/London, Michael Paz wrote:
Michael (who still thinks you have the best BOTTOM ( I ) on the list!!!!)
I'm so glad that at least one person thinks so.

--Chris Marshall
  chrisAThatstand.org (AIM: Chr15Marshall)

"The hearth rug of joy has been yanked from beneath my feet,
 and as the cress seeds of self doubt germinate in the
     beer-sodden student carpet of my mind,
 I lay my face gently atop the threadbare pillow of despair."

(Inspired by Douglas Adams book titles, and, well, other stuff)