Well, it looks like a bunch or people are packing their
tents and leaving this discussion. I agree that it may
be time to take a break from this topic.

Before I end my participation, I'll add one last
thought. I think there are supposed to be different
religions, different ways of interpreting God (or not
believing in God at all). Otherwise, God and
spirituality would be ho-hum. For example, if I said "I
think the world is round" everyone would say "Yup." End
of discussion. Instead, the differences make for lively
discussion and hopefully a continual re-evaluating of
our own beliefs - strengthening, changing, and even
discarding our own tenets of spirituality.

Thank you to everyone who answered my honest question
about literal belief in Jesus Christ. I don't want to
adopt the belief, just understand it so that I can
accept the difference from my own belief system.

lots of love
Anne