Beauty is in the eye of the . . . holder?

I'm wondering how the two that looked good were significantly different from the ones (number, I note, unspecified) that didn't.

Sarah

At 2:38 PM -0800 01/10/2003, Lori Fye wrote:
 > Vince, I remember being taught at college that very early Christians
 got into the habit of cutting of their penises, as I recall because
 they were a source of sin and imperfection, rendering the
 penis-holder less than godlike.
Hmm ... well, anytime I've held one I've generally felt less than
godlike, unless it was a strap-on and then ... oh wait, that's a
different subject altogether!   ; )

As for them being imperfect, penises (peni?) are usually fairly odd
looking things.  I've seen maybe two that I could say looked good.  Of
course, beauty is in the eye ... (would that be one eye?)

 I don't know if this is a true story, but it's a good one.
A good story, or a good idea?

Just kidding!
Lori