[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>In a message dated 1/10/2003 4:44:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

>>I am shocked that you are shocked.
>>

>Really? Victor, I am shocked that you are shocked that he is shocked.
>
>Bob

Really? I am very shocked that Bob is shocked that Victor is shocked
that he is shocked.
And this is the house that Jack built.

I thought the only thing that would shock Bob would be Vic Damone doing
a cover of Sire of Sorrow.
I thought the only thing that would shock Victor would be an album named
Yanni Sings the Blues..
I thought that the only thing that would shock Wally is a Birgit Nilsson
doing a cover of Raised on Robbery.
I have no idea what could shock Les so much that he would post twice in
one day, but we can keep trying to find out.