BRUSHES WITH FAME, CHAPTER IV: How'd we miss this one? We're at an opening
for Joni Mitchell's paintings, and we sashay up to the original Lady of the
Canyon and ask her to sign a copy of the art catalog to our then newborn
daughter Hannah. Joni goes, "I've got a new niece named Hannah!' Oh, the
times we've had!

That was posted yesterday on jmdl.com.  Niece? Joni doesn't have any
the granddaughter's name, is that who they meant????  And which art opening
is this referring to, something recent?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Bryan