> who are you speaking for here Sarah? I'm confused.
> Who is this 'we'?
> Who is this 'we'?
> mike

Main Entry: we
Pronunciation: 'wE
Function: pronoun, plural in construction
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English wE; akin to Old High German wir
we, Sanskrit vayam
Date: before 12th century
1 : I and the rest of a group that includes me : you and I : you and I and
another or others : I and another or others not including you -- used as
pronoun of the first person plural; compare I, OUR, OURS, US
2 : 1I -- used by sovereigns; used by writers to keep an impersonal
character

--- Victor Johnson
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

Look for the new album "Parsonage Lane" in March 2003
Produced by Chris Rosser at Hollow Reed Studios