"Jim L'Hommedieu (LamaLamaDingDong)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:-
Would one of the JMDL girls call me up and explain to
me what "little earthquakes" means?
Stephen Toogood replied:
We I've always thought that it means 'MY OWN little earthquakes'.
Y'know Steve, you've just implicitly labelled yourself as a
"JMDL girl"...

How does it feel? :-)

Personally, at risk of also being labelled a JMDL girl, I
always wondered if Little Earthquakes means Orgasms.  Hey
ho, must be something to do with the way my mind works...

--Chris Marshall

chrisAThatstand.org (AIM: Chr15Marshall)

"If you're ever lost, I'll beat the world to finding you"
    Stryngs, "Bobblehats and Beer", http://www.stryngs.com/