Subject: JoniMitchell.com face lift  ?????

Absolutely. Happiness is the Best Web Site Facelift. Sorry, I'm trying to
make a pun  and am way too tired to do it successfully. I mentioned the idea
of a site re-do a few days ago and several people have contacted me off-list
to agree. The idea brings up many questions and ideas, some of which perhaps
only Jim can answer (Jim, you have our eternal gratitude for taking over the
site, and if you are reading can you answer two questions):

1. Is the site going to remain a fan-volunteer project?
2. Do you plan to continue operating it?
(OK, three questions)
3. Are you planning upgrades and will you accept assistance?

Bryan