I love the cover of HITS. I thought to myself that's quite clever what she
has done and also I love B/W photography, and with MISSES I thought well
she's got guts!

I am glad that she did wait so long to do the compilations! I remember
thinking wow these songs are from so many different albums. How consistent.
It also made me think she is about the music rather than cashing in. If she
had released a 'Best Of' in the states after THOSL she would have made a
fortune no doubt.

One thing about HITS & MISSES; each CD is about an hour long so I think
(know) she has enough good songs to have fit a few more on. Considering it
was over a 20 odd year period too. Something from DJRD would have been nice.

Stephen Toogood

NP: Cotton Avenue ~ Joni

"God goes up the cimney
Like childhood Santa Claus