Sculley herself was on Desert Island Discs this week; what a splendid woman!
Very intelligent and sussed, and she even spent her formative years in Crouch
End - my manor!  Sounds impossibly English now too.

Anyway, she has excellent taste in music: among her choices was a wonderful
and pretty unknown Joan Armatrading song (Save Me), Radiohead's Exit Music
For A Movie (or words to that effect); two Leonard Cohen songs - Roberta
Flack's version of Hey That's No Way To Say Goodbye and Jeff Buckley's
Hallelujah; and, wonder of wonders, Jane Siberry's inspirational Love Is
Everything.  Good on yer, Gillian!

Funny thing is, I've never seen The X-Files...

Azeem in London