If Joni indeed
doesn't sell (TI, TTT and BSN were particularly
disappointing, given Joni's '90s return to favour),

I know some people find this subject tedious. But anyway, I think it would be
safe to say that TI and BSN had respectable (if far from spectacular) sales,
especially TI, which I believe sold over 300,000 copies. BSN probably around
200,000. TTT and  T'log have experienced minimal sales, with T'log not even
cracking the top 200 (I'm pretty sure), something that hasn't happened since
the first album, if even then. It's all about radio, baby. No matter how
controversial or odd, T'log would be selling well, if it were only on the
radio.

Bryan