In a message dated 1/19/2003 1:01:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Can anyone help me identify this Joni show I recently received.

Hi John-

What you have is the audio taken from a BBC-TV broadcast. The Title of the
show was "Joni Mitchell Sings Joni Mitchell".

Date: October 9, 1970
Location: BBC2; London England

The correct setlist is:

1.  Chelsea Morning
2.  Hunter
3.  The Gallery
4.  Cactus Tree
5.  My Old Man
6.  For Free
7.  Woodstock
8.  All I Want
9.  California
10. Big Yellow Taxi
11. Both Sides Now

Some trivia:
- This is also available on video and is known as the "Pink Dress Concert"
- Hunter was a song she wrote for Blue but to this date has never released
- My Old Man & All I Want were works in progress at the time of this
performance and feature some alternate lyrics.

Bob