In a message dated 1/19/2003 6:51:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to their first superbowl ever!!!

Wouldn't it be great if Joni was the QB in the Super Bowl? Let her take a
couple of hits from those defenders, and then she'll be talking about how
GREAT the music business is! LOL! Does Miyake design football uniforms?

Sorry, I've been in a goofy mood all day...

Bob

NP: Tori Amos, "Pancake" from the OUTSTANDING 'Scarlet's Walk'...WOW I'm so
glad she decided to stop making records that suck. I've been waiting for this
one for a LONG time!