In a message dated 1/20/2003 7:21:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Would someone be able to tell me where I might get a copy
> of/a listen to
> Tori doing A Case of You and/or River.

They should both be available through kazaa (a file sharing program much like Napster)

There was a Tori website that had "River" as a download. Don't know if it's still out
there, you might try www.google.com and typing in "Tori Amos" +River and see what you
can find.

E-bay ALWAYS has Tori cd's for sale with ACOY; River is rarer but shows up there as
well.

I'll be happy to burn a cd with both tracks if you want to send me a blank cd and a
self-addressed stamped envelope, or the costs for same.

Bob

NP: Eddie From Ohio, "Fire"