Simon,
Thanks for posting this as well as the infamous "I Have A Dream" speech.
It's rather unfortunate that those words are the only words many people know
from this man's vast catalogue of speeches and writings. He truly was an
amazing man. I think we should still be paying close attention to what he
said.

Nikki