The page you listed here had this to say: "Ironically, it was in the midst of this renowned hedonistic revelry that next-door neighbor Joni Mitchell, absorbed in the tranquillity of the setting, penned the famed "Ladies Of The Canyon" album as well as inspiring Canyon guests such as Crosby, Stills & Nash to write similar songs like "Our House."

I found the site extremely fascinating (I'm a follower of early Zappa). Other pages at the site might have additional Joni content. For example http://www.laurelcanyon.net/map.html shows Zappa's immense piece of property. It looks like there are two other lots (or are they combined); one (or all of it) has to have been Joni's. Does she still live there?