Hi Ron,

Sorry it has taken me all day to respond to your valid point and ray of hope.  I hate
when work
interferes here!

You are correct he is a man of great stature, Mandela that is, but I fear the latent
bigotry which
still resides here in the US and in other parts, how long will it take to erase not
the memory but
the inclinations?  Meant rhetorically really.

Love your quote on true greatness, I'll be keeping my eyes open looking for the next
rise!

Peace,
Susan

http://mailplus.yahoo.com