save the country indeed.   my only consolation in all this preparation for
mr. bush's war is that, perhaps, by insisting on this catastrophic war he so
desperately wants, he may in fact destroy his presidency and help oust
himself from the office he never won in the first place.   he seems to be
proving that he is every bit as dangerous to the future of the world as the
man he is so committed to removing from power, and so, with the rising level
of protest over this arrogant and swaggering policy of his, both in this
country and abroad, i find reason to hope.

on the other hand, a good dog and some trees sounds like a nice idea too....

hang in there heather my dear.   peace,   ric