I don't think I could pinpoint my "favorite" Joni look, but these are the
highlights for me:

The Hejira Cover-she projects a hawk-like gaze and an icy facade betrayed by
the sensuality of those lips!  Intelligence and sensuality, and, as Kev
mentioned, that fierce beret!

The silhouette in Court and Spark-a still image that conveys the movement and
passion of freedom and youthful love

Chalk Mark Cover-the slanted brim of the hat and again those lips!

PWWAM-absolutely stunning!

Love Puts on a New Face (Jay Leno Show) She's wearing a knitted skullcap and
her brow and eye make-up is a little heavier than usual for her and it gives
her a Georgia O'Keefe-ian quality that is quite painterly and bohemian--you
can picture this woman painting and smoking cigarettes and living the
artist's life at an age when many have settled into a quiet and empty
mid-life.  What I love about this, is that it's an archetype you NEVER see in
the Midwest, and rarely anywhere at all.  I would see women like this in
Santa Fe and in some places in Northern California.  Arty, intelligent and
vibrant and conveying the youthful energy unavailable from botox or the
blade.

KEN