Suzanne, not buried at all. You are right.

Survival of the fittest just means that the survivors will survive. That's probably not going to be us for all the reasons you listed: the not-paying-attention, the-not-realizing they want to and will kill us, for reasons good and bad, or for no reasons. And also because of the Michelangelos and the Rembrandts. Maybe like the Athenians, we've outlived our usefulness and become too cultured and soft, and forgotten that survival means struggle. While the Athenians were making vases and listening to Socrates, the Spartans were getting ready to attack.

Sarah

From: "Suzanne MarcAurele" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Watching all come and go pretending knowledge of Michelangelo -

Was contemplating Reubens Rembrandt and the like - are we strong enough to
admit we have been a bit hasty and wrong in our conclusions on War etc? I
know some moron will say but you only know of these greats because it was
taught to you - to which I must reply - PLEASE PLEASE JUST PREPARE THE
COMPARATIVE LIST OF EQUALS TO ALL THE GREATS OF OUR ACADEMIC HISTORY FOR ALL
THESE OTHER PEOPLES YOU HAVE ABANDONED US FOR AND I WILL FOLLOW IN THE GREAT
TRADITION MY GENES COME FROM AND INVESTIGATE THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR LIST.

I don't mean to scream but damnit enough is enough you all talk like 911
happened somewhere else - just what will it take to make you realize they
dont find your emails or clever twists of words cute, inspiring or
anything - THEY WANT TO FUCKING KILL US!

I am sure this one will be buried in the much speaking of the second tier
peacocks that strut along the pages here