Thanks to all of you who responded to my request.

I'm gonna go with the place in Japan. I have a region free player, so should be fine.

I've been looking forward to seeing this for years.

It was actually my first Joni album. Being a bass player I
was a huge Jaco fan as well as a big fan of Pat Metheny.
I bought the album because of that. I personally think that the stuff Jaco did with
Joni was the best he ever did.
Well after that I started back (and forward) tracking through her entire catalog, got
it all.

Up till I started listening to Joni, I have to say I wasn't really interested in
listening to the lyrics of songs, I was always more interested in the tunes. That's
all changed, especially as I've gotten older.

Anyway thanks again.

Cheers,

Greg (Sydney - Australia)

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup