OK Vince where the hell did this come from?
I was not defining anything.  I was simply stating
that I believed the RTL would use that way of
thinking.  I've never said I was pro or anti anything
in this debate.  Simply questioning phrases that where
posted for my own understanding of this issue.
Chill out Vince, and might I suggest a little less caffeine
in your diet.
Kasey

Kasey,

You cannot and will not define what I believe.   No more
than I can do that to you.

I am not pro-abortion and frankly I do not give a damn what
definitions Right to life uses.  Those are their
categories, not mine, and I do not buy into their attempt
to define the debate to suit them.

I am not pro-abortion.

I am pro choice.

Funny that for those supporting the propsoed military
action in Iraq you would scream if I called you pro war -
you would say no you are not pro war but in some
circumstances, in some instances, there can be a just war
but you are not pro war...

So then grant the same consideration that you demand.   In
some circumstances, in some instances, there can be a just
abortion.  And that doesn't make anyone pro abortion.

You can't claim all leeway on your side and not grant it to
others.

VinceGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com