>>Two tourists were driving through Wales. As they were approaching
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrob-wllllantysiliogogogoch, they
started arguing about the pronunciation of the town's name.
They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch.
As they stood at the counter, one tourist asked the blonde employee,
"Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would
you please pronounce where we are... very slowly?"
The girl leaned over the counter and said,
"Burrrrrrrr, gerrrrrrr, Kiiiiing."<<

Nice try Sarah, but I can tell you for certain that there is no Burger King in
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrob-wllllantysiliogogogoch, or 'Llan' as it
usually called when context allows, for obvious reasons. Most tourists eat in
the Penrhos Arms, or Pringle's.
There are no prizes, but the next five jonilistas who telephone me will get to
hear me pronounce the name of the village. (e-mail me off list for telephone
number).
meic in bcn
PS Are you sure the waitress was blonde? Not very Celtic, that.
PPS Did you type out the name or didja cut'n'paste? Yeah, I thought so.