In a message dated 1/24/2003 6:10:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The Counting Crowes cover of BYT had me dancing in the kitchen what a cover
> joyous and so interesting and quirky rendition.

I agree Paul...I put it on my "Sweet 16" & loved it from day one. Yesterday I
got the CD-single of it which contains Vanessa Carlton's mixed in vocals. A
bit too bubble-gummish to blend with Duritz, plus I like the fact that CC
version didn't have the bop-bop-bop's in there to begin with. BUT Carlton's
harmonies with Adam on the closeout are very nice.
Plus the CD-single had unplugged versions of 'If I could Give All My Love
(Richard Manuel Is Dead)' & 'Hard Candy' which sound great.

Bob