And there's always a fight going on in the corner. ;-)

And the people in the more respectable Joni-only pub next door are always shouting "Oi, keep the noise down in there!" ;-)

Sarah

From: "Lucy Hone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I view this list as a sort of virtual pub. We all hang around in our
separate silences until someone perks up a topic and then we all shout to be
heard....Some are heard more loudly than others... some have axes to grind,
some have trees to chop. . . All around the globe we are sitting at
keyboards .. "Tap tap tap tappity tap"...... then we ROAR WITH LAUGHTER or
RAGE (or is it ONLY me?)