I have to say the "Shadows and Light" Joni is probably my favorite. I was heavily chastised by my sister because Joni was wearing "CLam Diggers". So now, whenever I am playing Joni or mention her, my sister Fara has to slip in something about clam diggers. I had lent the video to a good friend of mine and she felt that Joni and David Bowie shared alot of common facial features. I took another look and have to agree with her. This is where my true Joni Obsession started though with this video.

Blair

NP: "NEw York Tendaberry" Laura Nyro

Ok, Ok, before that filthy swine Scott Price beats me to it
(talk about a dirty old man!) I have to say that the inside of
FTR is the look *I* treasure. :)