Oh my! Outed by Susan ..now this. You shared my PRIVATE e-mail with the whole
list!!??

Oh Bree, the second love in my life :) Hitting on
you? I prefer the term smooth talking :) Does this
mean you can no longer be an impartial judge? Did
you really mean BITCH, or was that a typo for BUTCH?
Now you know even though you SAID there was someone in
your life you still invited me over for dinner, you big TEASE!
Besides some people on this list believe we are one and the
same, which I find funny. You are 5'10" dark brown hair, and
fem. I'm 5'8" light brown, with blond frosted hair, and not
fem at all. But, then maybe because we are both white with
blue eyes. All lesbians look alike :)
Kasey

If you have such a wonderful relationship then why were you flirting with me
..BITCH? HUH?? Yeah..when you first joined this list...you were hitting on
moi. Susan will back me up.

>From: "kasey simpson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "colin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "jmdl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: turning gay njc
>Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:50:15 -0600
>
>Colin,
>You understand! My partner and I are starting on
>our sixth wonderful year together. She is not a lesbian.
>Never been with a woman before me. But the connection
>between us is very powerful. I've never 'turned out' any one
>before, and in the beginning we were both a little scared. She
>told me then she wasn't gay and never would be. I have no fear
>she will ever leave me, or doubt her love for me. But she likes guys.
>She likes male bodies. She did not turn gay. But we do love each other
>deeply, and have made commitments to a future together. She is
>my fantasy come true............A REPUBLICAN :) just kidding.
>Kasey
>
>Wally Kairuz wrote:
>
> >after all, can a heterosexual person
> >*turn* gay?
> >wallyK, amazed at all there is to learn about human feelings.
> >

>imo, no. (i don't lay it out as fact).
>Being gay is much more than who you have sex with.
>Men in isoaltion do have sex with eachtoher(prisons etc) but that does
>not make them gay.
>Hetero men rape the 'enemey'soldiers during war. it is do with power and
>humilition-does not make them gay.
>
>I think that even now, many gay men marry and try their hardest to be
>hetero. It usually does not work, causes much grief for all concerned.
>Gay women too.
>Being gay, depsite these so called liberal times, is still a difficult
>life. who would choose it?(not that I would change it either). We are
>still the one minority it is okay for all the others to dump on and it
>is sanctioned by religion and state. We provide a valuable service for
>all those sad people that need someone to hate or feel superior to.
>bw
>colinGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
>http://explorer.msn.com
The

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemailGet more from the Web. FREE
MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com