>>If true peace is to come to this world it will be one e-mail at a time,
till we realize we truly are the same world wide.<<

this reminds me of a pbs special i saw a few nights ago...called journey of
man...did anyone see it? in a nutshell it was a fascinating study (via
detailed genetic coding research) that traced all of humankind to africa
(the cradle of civilization) which then migrated out in two different paths
to the rest of the world...