From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 8:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NJC etiquette

One thing that amuses me sometimes about when people accidentally post njc
stuff without tagging it thus - there must be a little internal debate about
whether to tag the apology NJC, so as not to add to the weight of njc stuff
joni-onlies have to wade through - or leave the tag off so that those most
likely to have been irked by the original mistake at least get the benefit
of
the sinner's contrition.

I'm with Disraeli here: "Never apologise, never explain." ;-)

Sigh, life is so complicated...

Azeem in London