Funny the things you can post if you just remember the NJC tag!
But seriously, what is "Joni content" anyway? Is a discussion about the No Joni
Content tag Joni content? I think so. So why are the non-JC people the only ones
receiving posts in this discussion? I say we disconinue using the NJC tag for this
thread. As it is, I think we (the non-JC people) are only hearing from the most angry
NJC folks, the ones who are ticked off enough to write to the list. Most of these NJC
people slap a NJC tag on their subject lines and so the disussion is dropped solely
onto the laps of the non-JC listers, no questions asked. Meanwhile, there are NJC
people who are cluelessly going about the day, totally unaware that this discussion is
even happening. Shouldn't they be included? Who knows, we might find a few
level-headed people who are interested in discussing the subject rationally, rather
than attacking the good (if somewhat forgetful on occasion) non-JC people. I just
can't imagine that the NJC people are generally as angry as the ones that have !
popped into the non-JC posts in the last few weeks.
--Bob