If Mitchell is reading any of this she is probably gagging on the stuff -
really hot - not Joni content - just plain what?  Over time Mitchell has
gone out of her way in words and obviously in her lowkeyed lifestyle to
discourage anyone from being an idiot voyeur hoping for time with her in the
way we all love the most no doubt!

As to "settle for less than fascination" - She might have meant - recognize
this?  No longer starry eyed in love and nothing fascinating at all about
this person , drink some more and then be a capitalist - most of Mitchell is
a stream of consciousness of her own mind - damn I know where that is at -
should have put my own meanderings over all the angles that usually ends up
me not seeking the less than fascinating because it is all so contrived!!!

I am none the less amazed how some of you always have time to write - can
you send your clock over here?!
Kisses
S.