Fred Simon wrote:
>>much;

Allow me to gush one more time...Every so often, Brian and I write to Fred to tell him
how much we enjoy listening to this very CD which just happens to be our favourite
dinner music. The conversations that are sparked from this gorgeous work are amazing.
Does this mean if I get a piano you will come over and play for us live? Let me know
what you like for dinner and I will be sure to have our very own personal Chef
Monsieur Vantiel over ;-)

MagsnBrei, encouraging everyone to get this CD!

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM