This is an interesting thread, with all the different types
of people on this list.  Here are some of my favorites.

1) Cincinnati style chili
I just read a survey they did for the Cincinnati's Enquirer food section discussing Cincy chili. I believe it was...59% of Cincinnatian's have Cincinnati chili once a month. I don't know of the percentage surveyed how many ordered the chili out or fixed it at home? But growing up..... we had it once a week. Saturday was my father's day to cook.. and chili is what he usually fixed.

Bree

I hate any thing that comes out of the water, fish of any
kind, shrimp, lobster, etc., and go ahead and laugh Lori, but
I don't like most fruit either.
KaseyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com