> I gathered Jimmmy's post was ajoke but have no idea who Jim Nabors is.
GOOOOOLEEE! Shazam!! Do you remember the rumor that he and Rock Hudson got married? I loved the SIGOMER..Jimmy! Too Much! I liked Goober.. too. Yes..indeed.. one of the greatest tv shows ever!!

Bree

Colin, you don't know who Jim Nabors is??????
I'm sure you do, even if you watched tv as a child, I'm sure you saw some of
the US shows. Jim was Gomer on "The Andy Griffith Show", one of the greatest
comedy series IMO, ever! He also was starred in another show " Gomer Pyle
USMC".

If you still don't know who he is, I'm going to fly over to the UK and flog
you :~)

Jimmy