I just got off the phone with William, now living in Auckland, not too far
from me!  He's not on the list at present, since he doesn't have regular
access to a PC, but he wanted me to say "Hi" to everyone!  His email address
is still [EMAIL PROTECTED] if anyone wants to drop him a line.

We're also planning a (very) small "Jonifest" some time in the near future ie.
the next few weeks - William sounds like he's getting desperate for a Joni
fix!  I know there are a few other JMDLers in NZ, and at least one other in
Auckland, judging by the world map.  If you'd like to join us, please drop me
a line off-list, and let me know - personally I'd love to talk about Joni with
someone other than the computer and the phone!  If the weather is good, we'll
try to plan a picnic somewhere, otherwise we can use my place!

Hell
"To have great poets, there must be great
  audiences too." - Walt Whitman

Hell's Home Page - NEW & IMPROVED!
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/index.html