In a message dated 1/31/2003 1:11:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Let me guess ... if Jackson piddled somewhere other than
> the litter
> box, he was not to blame?

LOL!!! Jackson was one cool cat! He worked the whole neighborhood for food. When we
had a Christmas get-together one year, all the neighbors referred to Jackson as "their
cat" because they fed him! Sybil, 4 doors down, even said she had taught him to roll
over to get his treats!

My father-in-law used to call him "The Reverend Jackson", in reference to Jesse who is
a Greenville SC native (and who was in town last week lobbying the legislature for a
recognized holiday for MLK).

And I don't recall him EVER piddling anywhere but outside. The cat, I mean, not the
Rev. ;~)

Bob

NP: John Hall, "Litany"