.... maybe Joni did drink a case of HIM, and the "pissing an Anaconda" was
the result... Is she really singing "OH CANADA" in Case of You? Might it be
"ANACONDA" ...it fits.....

But I won't wreck the song with more wonderings on that strain.....

Best misheard lyrics or things that puzzle me in songs......

"Billy Jean is not my mother, she's just a girl who thinks that I am her
son..The Cellists not my son!" Michael Jackson...also from MJ. (thriller)
"Cos this is Phyllis Diller"
The backing group for Elvis singing Teddy BEar (I think) singing HOT BANANA.
"I Believe in Milko " Hot Chocolate
" 400 children and a crap in the fields" Kenny rogers
"Great Balsa fire"... that must send a shiver down the spine of model
aeroplane makers

You must have your own faves....

Puzzled by one of the lines from "Handbags and Gladrags..." whoever has sung
it the line is in there...

There is a line that says..."Ever seen a young girl growing old, trying to
make herself a bride".........

I mean what are we talking about?..D I Y cloning of brides? spare part
surgery? Frankenstein?
the TV advert is already in my head......."Hey YOUNG GIRLS, want to make
something to occupy you  in those long dark winters nights? Missed out on
opportunities?..Buy this handy BUILD A BRIDE  kit and all your dreams will
come true... buy weekly from your local news agents and see your BRIDE grow
as the weeks and years go by...builds weekly..... so that in 35 years time
you will have the complete bride. Get issue No 1 this week for a starting
priceof 99 pence, yes only 99pence (and a flash appears that says....usual
price 8.50 sterling) Don't miss out... make friends, watch your years pass
by in futile handi crafts....But at least you can show your married friends
and 39 god children that your years of lonely spinsterhood were not entirely
wasted......."

Have I lost the plot here?

Lucy who is going to her newsagents RIGHT NOW...........

Back....damn and blast they have sold out so now I am going collect small
bunnies until I have the whole damned collection......