>>Every so often, Brian and I write to Fred to tell him how much we enjoy
listening to this very CD which just happens to be our favourite dinner
music.<<

And I would say, from personal experience, that Fred's music is the ideal
accompaniment to a drive through the Swiss countryside when you have packed
your skis, driven for 14 hours and found that there is no snow in the country.
We had such a lot of fun making plan b and plan c etc 'cos of this unexpected
event, but along the way we listened to Fred's music and also to Kate
Bennett's 'Over the moon'. Recommended, the both.
mike
np David Grey. A new day...