I'm sitting here playing the lyrics to "Be Cool" in my
head, attempting to get my work done. Given the recent
"over heated" events in my revealing little mishap, I
thought it was time to cool down and keep things lite.

So, I was wondering, what is "this game" that Joni is
referring to in the song?

"If there's one rule to this game
Everybody's gonna name it's be cool..."

Is it love? Is it showbiz? Or is it simply life?

Is the "'em" in the song a reference to charming
big-wig financiers or new warry lovers?

-Andrew, who is probably 50/50 fire and ice...most of
the time!

PS: The Travelogue version of this song is brilliant.
It's probably my favourite from the album.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com