In 1980 I had to re-buy a load of stuff that got left during first divorce!!
one of the LP's I wanted to have in my collection wasTUBULAR BELLS.... title
of mail is not a spelling error.....

It "was out of production " so I would have to order an import...... I paid
loads of money and waited and waited and eventually got my import with the
words TABULAR BELLS on it.... flimsy cover, and no real sleeve notes I could
understand...all in Spanish... Put it on the turntable... wonderful... got
to the bit where Viv Stanshalls voice cuts in with "Introducing Spanish
Guitar".... and a voice says in ENGLISH...but with a heavy Fawlty Towers
Manuel Accent,,,,,,,, " Heen tro dew theeeng thpaneeesh ghhheeettarrrr"

The whole album was like it... anyone else got a copy of it? His
Wunnerfoo...thoopairb... It got used druing a party as a frisbee and is
totally dead now but it was a wonderful thing to have owned... somewhere
there may even be an old tape I made of it complete with hiss and rumble!!!!
Ah the old Sure M75EJ seires II cartridge on a Pioneer PL12D turntable with
a ROTEL RX202 amplifier, and an AKAI GX36D (I think) tape deck... WHAT HiFi
recommended system of 1975.........

Anyway I am off to bed but good day to all of you that still have a day to
go through....

Lucy