In a message dated 2/2/2003 4:53:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> list 10 artists/groups you like, but at the end of the list you must
include
> that secret that you meant to take to the grave

JONI (of course) but she does not count as she goes without saying....

Van Morrison
James Taylor
Turin Breaks
Joan Baez
David Gray
Gillian Welch
Paul Brady
Tom Waits
Sarah McLachlan
ANY OF THE CROONERS... (sneaky but they all add up to one sound)

Secret? Oh this is hard as (like SC JONI GUY) I don't have any tastes I am
ashamed of but I did have the complete collection of the Incredible String
Band...Yes!!!! all of them !!!! ....OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR.... I played
them before selling them for charity at a pop festival and got over #120 for
the lot!!! they were immaculate.... a strange phenomenon of buying stuff
becasue you fancy someone who liked them too and you hated them but "wanted
to have something in common"....

I got out of that phase!!!

Lucy