In a message dated 2/2/2003 7:40:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> this is someone i have been meaning to but not yet listened
> yet...so, where should i start? at the beginning?

If you feel you must get a p.j.harvey, stick with "Stories From The City, Stories From
The Sea". It's her only record so far that doesn't majorly suck.
And from what I know of your tastes, Kate, you won't even like that one too much. But
hey, it's your dime.
Better to see what you can sample for free, or talk a kind soul into making you a
sampler.

Bob

NP: Ben Harper, "I Shall Not Walk Alone"