Well, Fred, the fact is I've always liked tuba music. The more tubas the
merrier, as far as I'm concerned. Tubas always sound happy or at least funny
to me. When I was in grade school I signed up to take tuba lessons. One
afternoon in early September I was issued a  tuba by the music department and
walked from school blowing great big tuba farts all the way home. My mother
hated the whole idea and wouldn't let me play the tuba inside the house, so I
had to practice on the back porch. That worked out okay for most of September
and October, but by November my lips were freezing to the mouthpiece, and I
gave it up. Tubas still make me smile, though.

Welcome, Fred!

    --Bob