Yes yes...I know most of you rag on this show but I actaully enjoy it. I try to put aside all of the things to be cynical about and jus listen to some of the incredible talent that they have found this year. The final 30 are great, a couple of them could make it without the show (like Frechie Davis, holy mama that girl could sing me the phone book and I'd love it!).

Anyway, I was browsing thru some of the contestant bios and discovered that one of them, 20 year old Vanessa Olivarez from Atlanta, listed a Joni Mitchell song as one of her favorites of all time to sing. She got the name wrong though which bummed me out a bit. She listed "In My Blood", as what I guess would be ACOY. But hell I was just psyched that someone was actually listing a Joni song instead of a Justin Timerlake song (no offense to all you JT fans).

So if you happen to flip around to Fox on a Tuesday night within the next couple of weeks (I'm not sure when her live audition for the final 10 is) try to check her out, she has an awesome voice and personality. Seriously some of the talent is pretty damn good, alot better than last year.

Take care, peace out!
Erica in NH